Sunday, October 2, 2011

Feelin' OWLY!

I have a list about a MILE LONG of Cake Pops that I want to try. It just seems that I always have more IDEAS than TIME though. So, unless I have an order or special request for a new pop, it can take me awhile to get around to the ones I want to try.

That's why I was SO super excited to get an order for some OWL Cake Pops! I originally saw some in Bakerella's Cake Pops book, and have seen several variations by other FABULOUS poppers online. I LOVE the Cake Pop Community....I find SO much inspiration from my fellow Cake Pop enthusiasts!

So...any-WHO....this is my take on Owl Cake Pops!




The pops were inspired by this ADORABLE invitation designed by Tori Wild, owner of Wild Photography by Tori. Tori designed the invites for her daughter Gabby's Birthday Party and contacted me for treats! I absolutely ADORE the colors she used...and the owl was just TOO cute...not to mention her sweet Gabby!



Finally...I have a little question for you all...my FOLLOWERS! ;)

I love sharing my pop photos with you all...but what do you think about more tutorials? Once you have the basic pop technique down, you can create SO many different designs with slight modifications. Do you all WANT to see the step-by-step instructions...or maybe just a listing of specific ingredients/decorations used?

I WANT to give you what you WANT! LOL! Just thought it was worth asking ;)

Happy Baking!
Audrey

30 comments:

  1. I love it.. This is awesome and so festive for the season.. I Love how creative your blog is.. I'm Marilyn & Officially following ya with smiles from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ - found your blog via monday linky..Hope you can stop in and visit me sometime.. TY..Off to indulge in more of your posts. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you for being able to have the patience to make owls! I tried awhile back and let's just say...the owls didn't make it. :) These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I'm a new follower! And I totally pinned the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your owls turned out great. I love all of the details and the colors.

    Beth @ Hungry Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Bakerella's cake pop book and haven't yet tried to get back into the hang of cake pops. These are ADORABLE. I think I'm on an owl loving craze as of late. Swinging by from a linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pretty stinkin' Cute! I've made the Mickey Apprentice pops but have yet to tackle any others.

    I found your post at Sugar Bee Crafts link party and am a new follower.

    Patricia
    http://cropacabana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg adorable.

    love it! found you via the girl creative and
    hope you'll enter my giveaway and decide to follow:

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-stencil-splendor-giveaway.html

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such fun - really lovely. So glad I found your blog.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing all of your cake pops! They are so cute! I would love to see a step-by-step tutorial and know what products you use. I am still trying to get brave enough to try to make some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. A combination of two of my favorites; cake pops and owls! I would love for you to share this project on my Inspiration Board {link party}. I know my readers would really enjoy it. Thanks!
    http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/10/inspiration-board-link-party-18.html
    carolyn - homework

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love owls and love cake pops! These are completely adorable!! Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party! http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/bedazzle-me-monday-2_02.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome!

    I would love for you to link up your creation at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/10/jaqs-studio-first-ever-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have made these in brown but I really love the colors you used! The sticks are awesome too! So glad I found your blog, I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so adorable! I am terrible at making cake pops, so these are definitely impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adorable! Just posted them on our Fun Finds Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So well done! I have been trying to learn how to make cake pops but mine do look crude compared to this! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GASP! SOOOO cute!

    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. featuring these on Thursday afternoon at Bacon Time :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I featured this on my blog tonight! Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday :) Come check it out and grab a button! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/10/your-whims-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think these are the cutest cake pops I've ever seen. I want them for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A tutorial on these would be AMAZING !! Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think those are absolutely ADORABLE!! My daughters party is owl themed this year and it would be great to get the step by step tutorial. I don't know if you've done that yet since it's been almost a year, but I am in need of them since I am not a baker :)I will have to look into it more. but LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love a tutorial or to be able to purchase! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are beautiful and I love the sticks! How do you prop them up for presentation? Do these straws hold up straight on styrofoam? Congratulations, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete