Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Night Sugar High #1

Introducing Saturday Night Sugar High!

I'm starting something new...a weekly post to share some of the AMAZING eye-candy I've encountered in blog-land during the week. I was thinking I should probably have something tangible to show for the time I spend online drooling over other people's fabulous creations!

First, I had some Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes to tackle this weekend and went searching for inspiration. I found these adorable Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes in a jar by Glorious Treats! For the recipe pop on over to Cookies and Cups!



Next up, Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes via Landee See, Landee Do! I just love it when two SUPER foods unite to create an UBER-SUPER food...you really can't go wrong with a Pie-Cupcake union right!?!? These are definitely at the top of my MUST-BAKE list! She even includes a FREE printable recipe card...go get it ;)



Since we're on the subject of pie...how about Tidy Mom's LEMONADE PIE!?! YES please! I am making this one tomorrow...5 ingredients, takes about 5 minutes to put together...right up my alley ;) This is going to be the perfect summer dessert for a super steamy day! Can't wait!

lemonade pie

I've been a bit S'Mores obsessed lately...I've made more batches of S'Mores Dip in the past few weeks than I'm willing to admit. So this S'Mores Popcorn from Nest of Posies is just the ticket.




Last, another cupcake...apparently I just gravitate towards cupcakes ;) This one is PERFECT for all of my fellow Harry Potter fans...I went to see the new movie TODAY! I was a ball of nerves and cried numerous times...but I'm a bit of a cry-baby and I don't know that I was emotionally prepared to say farewell to my friends at Hogwarts. Anyways...back to the treats..how about some Butterbeer Cupcakes? Get the recipe over at Cook Like a Champion!

http://www.cooklikeachampionblog.com/2011/07/butterbeer-cupcakes.html
Butterbeer Cupcakes

That's all for now ;) Enjoy!
~Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love each one of these!
    thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana cream pie brings back fond memories of teen-year baking with my sisters! And that lemonade pie looks and sounds like it's something I should definitely try!

    ReplyDelete