Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's OFFICIAL...I'm a POP STAR!

Last week I got the MOST AMAZING surprise a Cake Popper could ask for...a FEATURE on Bakerella's uber-inspiring baking blog! I'm OFFICIALLY A POP STAR!

226-popstars-audry-lg

For those of you who don't know...because maybe you've been living under a rock or sitting on a stump somewhere in the wilderness...Bakerella is basically the QUEEN of Cake Pops! Finding her website was a life-changing experience for me...whoa right...I know that might sound a little extreme...but it's the TRUTH!

I was instantly smitten with her site...the way she connected to her readers...and of course the CAKE POPS! I had never even heard of a Cake Pop before Bakerella...imagine that!

The thing is, more than anything, reading her blog gave ME the motivation to try my hand at Cake Pops. I immediately became addicted to creating the little balls of joy on a stick....and the rest...well you know ;)

Making the leap and deciding to start selling my goodies...creating Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats as a way to provide people with the deliciousness I had to offer....and creating this blog as a way to connect with clients and fellow creators...it was ALL an extension of that first seed of inspiration I found in Bakerella's blog!


This is me with Miss Bakerella herself at her Chicago book signing last Fall...do I look excited? ;)

I believe in the power of prayer and positive thinking...I've been sending only my best thoughts in her direction the past few months. She's been dealing with some major health issues and even through all of that, she still manages to reach out and inspire those of us who truly adore her and wish that we could in some way return just a bit of the happiness she so generously bestowed upon us!

Here are some of my FAVORITE Cake Pop Creations....I hope they bring a smile to your face! My hope is that in some small way, the baking and creating I'm doing will maybe inspire some of you! Happiness grows the more you share it right?!?! Enjoy...and THANK YOU ALL for following me and inspiring me EVERY DAY!


Fish Cake Pops on Cupcakes!

Ice Cream Cone Cake Balls!

Cookie Monster!

Elmo!

Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops!

Snowman!

Rose Cake Pops!

Hello Kitty

Super Hero Pops!

Apple Cake Pops on Pencils!

Little Fishy Cake Pops!

Elmo & Cookie Monster Pops on Cupcakes!

Little Chick Cake Pops!

Strawberry Lemonade Cake Pops!

Pinwheel Cake Pops!
~Audrey

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your work is truly amazing and you deserve every bit of praise coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Well deserved indeed. So happy for you- Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool! I just love your cake pops--they are so adorable! You definitely deserve to be a pop star ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a TREAT! I would love it if you came over to my party "Cast Party Wednesday" tomorrow and shared some of your recipes with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock! Congrats on the lovely feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I decorate cakes and I've wanted to try these new "cake pops". Yours are so cute! I'd love for you to come share them at DIY Thrifty Thursday going on right now at www.thrifty101.blogspot.com
    Michelle @ Thrifty 101

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look scrumptious!
    Now google and facebook following, hope you will pop by, Karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are all AMAZING! you are so talented! :)

    Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are very talented:) my daughter would love to get a basket full of elmos and so would I.....I am your newest follower from the hop, check me out at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com whenever you can

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! You are so talented! We are your newest followers! We would love for you to come share this at our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" link party and enter our giveaway!!!

    www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's huge! Congrats! Newest follower from the Thrifty Thursday Blog hop... would love for you to consider following me back xo
    Malia

    http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for linking up this week! You are featured on this weeks Glitter Spotlight! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/07/glitter-spotlight-7-8_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! Congratulations! Your cake balls/pops are awesome! Ok what am I saying? Everything that you do is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I'm happy for you! You deserve it! I'll do a happy dance for you too!(wink)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! These are some of hte most amzing cake pops I've seen. I'm going to have to 'pin' some for future reference! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats my dear!! That is aaaamazing!!

    kisses
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I just wanted to thank you for visiting Cast Party Wednesday and I hope you join me again tomorrow and share more of your great recipes!
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do believe that the ice cream cone cake pops are the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I featured this on my blog today! Come grab a button :) http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/07/your-whims-wednesday-15-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete